Tuesday, March 3, 2009

RIHANA'S COMEBACK!

So todays topic is on rihana's newest release called " Hating on the club". This song is basically about her catching her man cheating on her with a girl in the club. Sounds familiar, huh? Yeah, I though so too. Now the big question is " Is she referring to chris brown"?

Well here's what I think:

Rihana's newest track is absolutely AMAZING! Whether or not she is or is not referring to Chris, its still a good song. Of course under the circumstances of how things went down between them, it makes it understandable as to why people say the song is towards Chris. In my opinion, if it is towards him, I hope she means it when she says " this will be the last time you do me wrong". Anyways, it has like a 70's vibe to it which is a good concept to have in today's hip hop and R&B world. The song speaks for it's self. This is just my personal opinion. If you haven't heard it, go check it out.

Until next time,
☆★ Lady "C".

0 comments:

Post a Comment